In 2014, France enacted the legalized regulations for the virtual operations in cryptocurrencies. Dealing in cryptocurrency has become a boom in the digital market to make fast profits in short intervals. According to the press release, the deputy governor of France’s Central Bank, Banque de France made a comment over the recent approach towards cryptocurrencies. […]
- Indian Government approached by Bithumb to launch a regulated exchange in India.
- Denis Beau remarked upon the approach of Central banks towards Cryptocurrencies.
- Blockchain Technology and Real Estate leading to be a match made in heaven.
- Press release by the Co-Founder, Binance introduced service of OTC with Fiat Currency Portal.
- Money Laundering hits up Bitcoin over the dark web.